Sunday, May 21, 2006

Naturalization process

OK, this one is going to be the one I acturally fill out and put in the mail. It's kind of funny how the fee keeps going up everytime I get the N-400(application for United States citizenship); this time it's $330 +$70 for fingerprinting, which is not too bad at all considering what you are applying for.

I think I will need to study a little bit about American history and the formation of the government which is going to be asked at the interview once my application is approved.

It is a huge decision to change my nationality, but I'll be excited to say that "I am an American."

2 comments:

  1. so your losing your japanese pasport? thats a big thing... but im happy for you!! once again, great pictures u got here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Dave!
    Yeah, it seems like a huge decision to change my nationality, but I'm sure it will feel like a right thing to do since my home now is in America.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I have settled in the Adirondacks for my life.

Followers